As we get closer to October the 29th, there's a lot of things to get done - making tshirts, banners and stickers. Putting up posters. Making sure as many people as possible know about the rally. Here's a few ways you can help:
1) Tell everyone you know! There are posters (also in black and white) and fliers available for you to print off and share around.
2) Come help us print tshirts and make badges: Wednesday the 14th in the RMIT Womyn's Room from 4pm.
3) Come help us paint banners: Wednesday the 14th in the Monash Women's Room from 11am.
4) Join the Facebook Group and follow us on Twitter
5) Come along to the organising collective meetings, 5pm on Tuesdays at the RMIT Womyn's Room.
6) Volunteer to help make the food for the Reclaim the Night post-march function, before the event on Thursday the 29th of October (send us an email if you're interested in helping out).